Tuesday, 17 September 2013

Evaluation of preliminary task

For our preliminary task we also had to film the three camera shots that we had learnt in the lesson which were the 180 degree rule, match on action and shot reverse shot. After filming these three shots we uploaded the clips onto our computer and began to edit them on iMovie.

I had not used iMovie before so it was a new challenge for me, but I soon got the hang of the editing process and merging all three clips of the shots together into one big clip. I was able to test out how to slow down or speed up the actual video of the clip or the audio within it, I then was able to cut and delete parts of the clips that I didn't need before finalising them.

By using this program and other programs such as FinalCut I will be able to edit the clips/shots that will be used for my film opening.


1 comment:

  1. Brilliant, well done! You clearly understand the purpose and importance of these shots.
    Miss W

    ReplyDelete