Thursday, 5 September 2013

Why I chose A-Level Media Studies

I decided to study A-Level media because I feel that it is a very interesting subject. I studied it at GCSE and gained a good grade so I wanted to experience the subject further. When I attended the induction lessons I found the introduction to the subject very useful and thought that it would be a great decision to keep it as one of my options. Media Studies also has a link to my career aspiration which is to be a Journalist and the course consisted of work that I feel would benefit me in the future, the course will also introduce me to new challenges and tasks such as creating a film opening, and using new software such as iMovie. A-Level Media will also allow me to work independently and in groups to complete the tasks set. I feel that I will enjoy this subject as I am familiar with some of the aspects already but can still learn new skills, it may be a challenge at first but hopefully I will be able to cope with the new software and various tasks set.

1 comment:

  1. You were excellent at GCSE film and media so you're going to be an asset to the group! The year ahead is going to be good!
    Miss W

    ReplyDelete