The feedback was mostly positive which can be seen as a good and bad thing, it would've been more effective if people commented on things that we could improve on so we know what to do next time, however quite a few people pointed out particular things that they liked, for example one person stated that they liked the way we filmed the titles as the antagonist typing it out as a text message.
We also asked a few of our family members on what they thought about our film opening:
- Becca's mum- 'I love all the effects & the way you did the credits! You do look a little too happy about being stalked and stabbed though ;-)'
- My brother- 'I like the way you done the titles, but the weather looks a bit too sunny'
- My sister- 'I like the shot of the feet walking and running, it's very creative!'

No comments:
Post a Comment