Friday, 24 January 2014

What have I learnt progressing from the preliminary task to our final product?

Since completing the preliminary task at the beginning of the project I feel I have progressed a lot with the variety of camera shots that we have used in our film opening, for example the idea of using the skateboard to attach the camera to it and use it to film lower shots of the feet walking and running.


I also have a lot more knowledge of the various programmes that we had to use. For example I was new to a few programmes at beginning of the project such as FinalCut and GarageBand but after using it throughout the process of creating our film opening I am now a little more aware of how to use them, which will be useful for if I need to use them again throughout the course.

We filmed a video on the iMacs with our whole group explaining one of the main things that they have learnt since the preliminary task and we all agreed that we have progressed a lot and have learnt new skills with using the iMacs and researching films and the film industry.









No comments:

Post a Comment